Partner Terms & Conditions:
- The Purchaser will then redeem the voucher by presenting it directly to the partner, in either paper or electronic form.
- For appointment based voucher offerings, the Purchaser must contact the Partner directly to check availability and to book an available time and date.
- The Partner will be encouraged to log each voucher, as it’s redeemed, with Tallaght Deals, electronically
- After your deal ends, we will process the payment of 80% of the total value of vouchers sold, less our commission and a 2% credit card fee.*
- 14 Days after the final voucher expiry date, we will process the payment of the remaining 20% of the value of vouchers sold, less any refunds we have made to customers
- If all vouchers have been redeemed before the final expiry date, we will process the payment of the full balance due, less any refunds.
* If you are running a long-term deal with us, and wish to be paid in more regular instalments, we can organise for the deal to run in weekly or bi- weekly cycles, with a hidden end date every 7-14 days.
- It is the responsibility of the Partner to provide the Purchaser with exactly what they have purchased, according to the details and terms and conditions stated within the deal.
- If the service or goods offered within the deal are no longer available, the Partner must offer the Purchaser alternative goods or a service equivalent to the value of the original deal.
- If the Purchaser is not satisfied with the alternative offering, the Partner must offer a full refund of the value of the voucher.
- If the Purchaser is not satisfied with the goods or service received, they must liaise directly with the Purchaser to find a resolution.
- The Partner must comply with applicable laws and conform to consumer rights policies.
- The Purchaser is strongly advised not to impose a more restrictive returns policy for Tallaght Deals vouchers, as opposed to their regular returns policy
- If the Partner does not conform to the above, Tallaght Deals is authorised to cancel the deal and refund any unredeemed vouchers.